Friday, January 21, 2011

Oops!


My husband Rick is always saying that the devil is in the details.  Or maybe it is God who is in the details.  After nearly 40 years of marriage sometimes you don't listen as closely as you should.

But whether it is God or the devil (or both!) who are in the details, I discovered I had messed up on a small but significant detail.  A tiny little vowel.  The letter "i".

When I typed in the address of my original blog, I inadvertently added an "i" so that it was El Caminio Peregrina, instead of El Camino Peregrina.  

This is not easily corrected, as far as I can tell, except by starting a new blog with the correct spelling. But in case someone does a search on El Camino, I think I need to have the right address (even though I have discovered a Google search is more likely to direct you to information about that weird by strangely appealing Chevy car/truck from the '70's than El Camino Santiago).


In the unlikely event you have bookmarked my original blog, please delete and add this address. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the correction. I am looking forward to reading everything you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God continue to guide your steps in this time of preparation!
    Peace, Doug

    ReplyDelete